All it takes is four ingredients and a quick mix in the blender to make this scrumptious snack that packs a flavorful fruity punch!
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- In blender, combine yogurt and milk; add banana and frozen strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with a fresh strawberry.
Calories: 182 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 35g Sodium: 82mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 9mg