Berry-Mango Soy Milk Smoothie
Not your ordinary smoothie, this one reaps the nutritional benefits of soy milk, making it low in fat and high in protein.
- 1 cup vanilla flavor soy milk
- ¼ cup orange juice, chilled
- ¼ cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ cup chopped mango, chilled
- ½ cup frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or boysenberries
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- In blender, combine soy milk, orange juice, egg product, and honey. Cover and blend for 10 seconds.
- Add mango and berries. Cover and blend until smooth. If desired, garnish each serving with mint sprig.
Calories: 168 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 31g Sodium: 117mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 0mg