Berry-Mango Soy Milk Smoothie
Not your ordinary smoothie, this one reaps the nutritional benefits of soy milk, making it low in fat and high in protein.
Calories 168 kcal
- 1 cup vanilla flavor soy milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice chilled
- 1/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product thawed
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup chopped mango chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries blueberries, raspberries or boysenberries
- Fresh mint sprigs optional
In blender, combine soy milk, orange juice, egg product, and honey. Cover and blend for 10 seconds.
Add mango and berries. Cover and blend until smooth. If desired, garnish each serving with mint sprig.