Servings 2 -3
Calories 193 kcal
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 3/4 cup peach or mango nectar chilled
- 3/4 cup unsweetened light coconut milk chilled
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- Lemon peel strips optional
- Fresh mint garnish optional
Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap. Arrange mango slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
In blender, combine peach nectar and coconut milk; add peaches and mango. Cover and blend until smooth.
If desired, garnish each serving with lemon peel and mint.
When you're shopping for a ripe mango, look for one that's a rich green or yellow color and tinged with red. It should have a sweet fruity smell and feel fairly firm when gently pressed.