- 1 cup chopped mango
- ¾ cup peach or mango nectar, chilled
- ¾ cup unsweetened light coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- Lemon peel strips (optional)
- Fresh mint garnish (optional)
- Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap. Arrange mango slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- In blender, combine peach nectar and coconut milk; add peaches and mango. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with lemon peel and mint.
When you're shopping for a ripe mango, look for one that's a rich green or yellow color and tinged with red. It should have a sweet fruity smell and feel fairly firm when gently pressed.
Calories: 193 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 40g Sodium: 31mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg