Pineapple, Mango & Orange Fruit Salad
- 1 (3- to 4-lb) pineapple, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges, cored, peeled, and cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 lb firm-ripe mangoes (2 to 4), peeled, pitted, and cut into ¾-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 2½ oz crumbled queso aejado (also called cotija) or queso fresco (1/2 cup)
- Stir together pineapple, mango, and orange juice in a large bowl. Divide among serving bowls, then sprinkle with cayenne and cheese.