By pouring both peach and raspberry smoothies into the glass at once, you can create an eye-catching presentation that will delight both kids and adults.
- 1 12-oz. can peach, mango, or apricot nectar, chilled
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1¾ cups reduced fat milk
- 3 cups frozen lightly sweetened red raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- For peach smoothie: Pour peach nectar into blender; add frozen peaches. Cover and blend until smooth. Transfer to pitcher or glass measuring cup.
- For raspberry smoothie: Pour milk into blender; add frozen raspberries and honey. Cover and blend until smooth.
- For each serving, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of a tall glass.
Calories: 155 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 33g Sodium: 37mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 6mg